ON THE BIG DAY...
There is much to see and do at the Barossa Airshow, in fact so much that the content here can hardly do it justice.
The day begins at 10:00am and finishes at 4:00pm.
On the day you should be prepared to see aircraft from all vintage, old and new. Three of Australia's top aerobatic champions will be there giving displays that must be seen to believe.
Helicopter rides will be run all day by local business Barossa Helicopters. There will be plenty to see in the air and on the ground too.
With foods, wines, art & craft stalls, sideshows and interesting exhibits...You will have a great day.
INCLUSIONS & HIGHLIGHTS
- The RAAF Roulettes will again be a major showcase for the Barossa Airshow in 2017!
- Chris Sperou in his red Bi-plane performing amazing stunts. A pilot that is too good to be missed!
- All kinds of old aircraft will be on display again this year. If you like a bit of history these machines are for you.
- Barossa model aero club had a live display showing the range of aeroplanes they have built.
- Take a ride with Barossa Helicopters for an unmissable experience.
- Plenty of stalls offering all sorts of entertainment are abound.
COST TO ENTER
- $50 per Family
(2 Adults and 2+ immediate children)
- $25 per Adult
- $7 per Child (Years 5 -15)
- Under 5 - Free.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- No eskies or BYO alcohol. Bags may be inspected.
- Strictly no pets.
- Any persons acting in an inappropriate manner disturbing to other patrons will be removed from the grounds.
- Any persons not abiding by instructions of Barossa Airshow committee or officials will be removed from the grounds.
The organisers want everyone to have a enjoyable, safe and great day.