IMPORTANT Information for Pilots
- Fly-In aircraft are asked to be landed before 10:30am sharp.
- The Flying Display will begin at 11:00am sharp.
- Departures will be after the Flying Display approx. 3:45pm, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Use of the landing ground and associated facilities is entirely at the users risk. Pilots must maintain responsibility for assessment & suitability of runway & other areas
together with safe operation of aircraft and the safety of all aircrew and passengers.
- Rowland Flat airfield is privately owned by Graham Koch. 0417 838 970
- Located in the Barossa Valley approx. half way between Tanunda and Rowland Flat, right next to the famous "Jacobs Creek" (34 33.809'S 138 56.983'E)
- It can be located on the Adelaide VTC or the Adelaide VNC. Multicom 126.7
- The 08 / 26 Runway is a natural surface approx. 600m in length at an elevation of approx. 840ft. above mean sea level.
- The runway to the west has a down hill gradient.
- Due to the location of hills, when operating on RWY 26 it is best to use right hand circuits.
- Under certain conditions wind shear can be experienced on short final to RWY 08.
For more information, please contact Steve Ahrens 0427 244 930
Ask A Question
Tell a Friend